Data Analyst III Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Data Analyst III to join our team.
- Performs other duties as assigned;
- Enhance data maturity and integration to standardize the core value add functionality enabling a multiplier effect;
- Knowledge of the Ryder Business, understanding the complexity of the supply chain world and the role that data has within this ecosystem;
- Engage the business, evaluating their needs and ad-hoc requests to prioritize efforts creating new innovative solutions.
- Four (4) years or more experience working in an individual contributor role as a key member of the team that others rely on;
- Graduate level degree;
- Experience and strong interest in healthcare data;
- Relevant training certificate;
- Experience using Microstrategy and/or Visual Insight;
- Experience in demonstrating, digital transformation, data management in an educational/project;
- Six (6) years or more experience in Applied Project(s);
- Experience using R for statistical analyses;
- Experience developing BI solutions with tools like:Power BI and Tableau;
- Support product innovation, working closely with technology throughout the build, test, and release of the product using agile methodologies;
- Exposure using tools like: ETL tools (Alteryx or SSIS), Data manipulation tools (SQL), Object oriented development stacks (.net) preferred;
- demonstrated experience of presenting findings and interpreting analyses; and demonstrated experience managing projects;
- Master’s degree Supply Chain, Data Analytics, MBA or equivalent preferred;
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, with an ability to express complex technical concepts in business terms;
- Experience creating Statistical Process Control charts.