Data Center Construction Manager Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Data Center Construction Manager to join our team.
- Monitor the execution of the project scope from preconstruction, construction, and close – out;
- Manage approved changes for field implementation;
- Prepare weekly and monthly reports covering scope, budget and overall project status;
- Inspect project work to contract and design standards;
- Engage in site safety and actively promote delivery of a safe facility though your own actions and mentoring onsite personnel;
- Identify and assist in the mitigation of project risks and monitor the development and implementation of corrective action plans;
- Support the change management process in providing clarification and guidance on questions regarding scope, justification, and technical detail;
- Inspect and manage construction logistics, procurement, and supply chain management, including Owner Furnished Contractor Installed equipment;
- Establish, coordinate, and attend / conduct all necessary project meetings.
- Master Electrician, Plumber, ASHRAE, or Certified Construction Manager certifications a plus;
- OSHA 30-hour Certification;
- Knowledgeable in major regulations, industry codes and standards as well as construction materials, means, and methods.