Director, Digital Product Management Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Director, Digital Product Management to join our team.
- Understand the PPG technology stack and how things are being delivered to the customer, the performance against established goals;
- Building complex product specifications while accounting for design challenges and external business or technology dependencies;
- Building a clear and concrete set of product KPIs, deriving key insights and driving experiments and multivariate testing to find product solutions;
- Someone who is articulate and can effectively communicate with technical teams, non-technical business leaders, and clients;
- A self-driven, highly- motivated product leader who can work with a high degree of autonomy and is able to prioritize effectively.
- Ensure and take accountability for continuous strategic and operational alignment between all digital business systems and their user communities;
- Superior communication (both written and verbal) and organizational skills;
- 5+ years of IT and business/industry work that has involved Portal development, Contract management and/or MDM;
- 5-10 years minimum CRM experience with managing substantial projects, preferably with Salesforce;
- Experience with customer journey-mapping techniques and/or other tools and structured methodologies focused on improving the customer experience;
- Strategic approach to problem resolution as well as the ability to develop and communicate a sound plan;
- Ability to work in a deadline-driven work environment, attention to detail, and ability to multitask/prioritize workload;
- 5+ years of e-commerce experience;
- Bachelor’s degree and minimum 10 years’ experience of product management in technology, retail and/or direct-to-consumer;
- Strengths in problem solving, issue-resolution, ability to work in a deadline-driven work environment, attention to detail, and ability to multitask;
- A creative, process-driven thinker;
- Resilient, collaborative, flexible, innovative;
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills; ability to use hard data and metrics to back up assumptions, recommendations, and drive actions;
- Strong verbal and written communication skills with demonstrated experience engaging and influencing senior executives;
- Ability to be decisive in ambiguous situations.