Engineering Recruiter Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Engineering Recruiter to join our team.
- Screen, recruit, and interview potential employees;
- Implement company culture, values and policies;
- Conduct interviews over the phone and via video conference;
- Provide management with requested reports and documents;
- Check references for qualified candidates;
- Occasionally attend client meetings;
- Coordinate events focused on employee recognition;
- Accurately maintain employee files;
- On-board and train new employees;
- Source and screen candidates using a variety of recruiting tools (LinkedIn, Dice, Monster);
- Negotiate payrates on behalf of the candidate;
- Ensure paperwork compliance with new hires.
- At least 1-2 years of experience in recruiting preferred but not required;
- Knowledge of labor and employment laws;
- Strong desire to grow your career and succeed in a fast paced environment;
- Previous experience in Human Resources, recruiting, or other related fields;
- Ability to build rapport with all employees;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills;
- BA/BS preferred but not required;
- Money motivated, energetic and competitive spirit;
- Strong organizational skills.