Entry Level Inside Property Adjuster Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Entry Level Inside Property Adjuster to join our team.
- Achieving targeted performance goals to manage costs and support Allstate’s industry-leading operational standards;
- Investigating, evaluating, and negotiating claims, in order to reach a fair and equitable settlement;
- Working well with others in a fast-paced, collaborative environment;
- Using compassionate communication and persuasive negotiation to ensure a positive customer experience.
- You want to utilize your customer service skills to help restore peoples lives;
- You have a bachelors degree and/or prior customer service experience;
- You feel comfortable working within the Microsoft Office Suite and would be excited to learn new technology;
- Bachelors degree in related field preferred or equivalent experience plus two years experience delivering outstanding customer service preferred;
- You have a strong desire to make a difference through compassionate customer service;
- Being bilingual and/or having prior military experience is a plus;
- Youre an empathic, upbeat and friendly self-starter who can work independently, as well as, on a team;
- Youre known for clear and professional communication both written and verbal;
- Youre organized and able to multi-task in a fast-paced environment;
- Youre excited about solving problems and coming up with creative solutions;
- You’re known for clear and professional communication – both written and verbal;
- You’re an empathic, upbeat and friendly self-starter who can work independently, as well as, on a team;
- You’re excited about solving problems and coming up with creative solutions;
- You’re organized and able to multi-task in a fast-paced environment.