Event Marketing Associate Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Event Marketing Associate to join our team.
- Assisting with efforts of customer acquisition and retention;
- Expertly managing the needs of external customers;
- Strategize, execute and manage with the Brand Ambassador teamsInteract and communicate with customers;
- Build brand recognition through local events and experiential marketing;
- Developing strong leadership and interpersonal skills;
- Driving sales through retail promotional campaigns;
- Aid marketing and advertising associates and senior staff with specific projects related to each client;
- Assisting in the daily growth and development of assigned campaigns;
- Research and evaluate potential guest speakers for events;
- Managing operational and administrative functions to ensure specific projects are delivered efficiently;
- Negotiate contracts and manage relationships with outside vendors;
- Manage logistical requirements for planning, staging, and shipping or tradeshow properties, products and supporting elements;
- Track and plan for marketing development, fund budgets for Business Development and Product Management;
- Establish staffing requirements, obtain approvals and recruit employees to staff all trade shows and internal events;
- Prepare ROI evaluation of events. Responsible for measuring and reporting on the effectiveness of events, including leads and other metrics.
- 2 or 4 year college degree in related field;
- Desire to travel at least 1 or 2 weeks a year for further training;
- Must be energetic and able to work in a fast-paced environment;
- Great communication skills;
- Must be able to work full time hours and some weekends for special events;
- Self-starter, creative thinker, problem solver;
- Ability to excel in unsupervised solo assignments as well as team projects.