Field Safety Coordinator Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Field Safety Coordinator to join our team.
- Investigates accidents and prepares accident reports;
- Enforces use of safety equipment;
- Acts as advisor to health and safety administration team regarding projects, tasks, and operations;
- Identifies potential causes for accidents and recommends changes in policies and procedures to prevent accidents and illness;
- Oversees field activities and monitors the environment for health and safety violations;
- Providing inspectors with appropriate documents and identifying safety measures;
- Monitors emergency action plans.
- Familiar with a variety of the field’s concepts, practices and procedures;
- Requires working knowledge of regulatory process and enforce the use of safety equipment;
- Experience o verseeing field activities and monitors the environment for health and safety violations;
- Demonstration of the ability to solve problems and make decisions;
- Requires 7+ years experience in health, safety and/or environmental with 7+ years of industry experience with a good safety record;
- Strong communication skills.