Financial Analyst IV is responsible for the preparation, coordination, and documentation of more complex financial analysis projects such as financial and expense performance, rate of return, depreciation, working capital, and investments. Provides analysis for forward-looking financial and business-related projects. Being a Financial Analyst IV prepares forecasts and analysis of trends in manufacturing, sales, finance, general business conditions, and other related areas. Identifies trends and developments in competitive environments and presents findings to senior management. Additionally, Financial Analyst IV may conduct special financial and business related studies and cooperates with other departments in the preparation of analyses. Creates and analyzes monthly, quarterly, and annual reports and ensures financial information has been recorded accurately. Performs financial forecasting and reconciliation of internal accounts. Requires a bachelor’s degree of accounting or finance. Typically reports to a supervisor or manager. Financial Analyst IV is a specialist on complex technical and business matters. Work is highly independent. May assume a team lead role for the work group. To be a Financial Analyst IV typically requires 7+ years of related experience.
Financial Analyst IV Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Financial Analyst IV to join our team.
- Approve budgets and spend requests for project stakeholders;
- Design or create new processes/analysis to reduce turnaround time or drive visibility to project financials;
- Conduct ROI analysis on new projects to ensure profitability to HCSC and maintain models to track portfolio performance;
- Present financial results and analysis to key leaders in the business to drive decision making;
- Support project portfolio stakeholders in financial decision making and day-to-day financial activities;
- Complete monthly close process to ensure financial accuracy of P&L.
- Knowledge of tools/applications used within Project Financial Management (i.e. Oracle, Clarity);
- Experience with business/financial models/business cases and forecasting;
- Experience with business/financial models/business casesand forecasting;
- PC proficiency to include Excel, Word, MS Access, PowerPoint;
- Presentation, interpersonal, organizational, and analytical skills;
- Clear and concise verbal and written communication skills;
- Passion for learning and problem solving;
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to manage multiple simultaneous projects/priorities;
- Ability to function within a large, matrixed environment;
- Quantitative modeling skills and solid understanding of finance/accounting.