FPA Analyst Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a FPA Analyst to join our team.
- Partners with Leadership Team to provide financial reporting and analysis;
- Ability to effectively work with a wide variety of functions and different types of people. This could include nurses, doctors, and therapists;
- Educates the team on financial processes and identifies areas for process improvement;
- Develope company forecasts, reports, and analyses. Craft executive summaries for senior management;
- Produces in-depth analyses for review by management with recommendations and enhanced insight that will influence overall business decision making;
- Assist in development of annual budget.
- Excellent communication skills;
- Experience with budgeting, forecasting and planning processes;
- A Bachelor’s degree in Finance or related field;
- Able to anticipate, and correct problems with business functions before they arise;
- Demonstrated problem solving and analysis skills;
- Familiar with GAAP,
- Background in Homecare preferred;
- Strong Excel, Microsoft Office skills.