Implementation Manager manages a team of implementation specialists that are responsible for the implementation of technical systems, software, hardware or solutions. Oversees and supports multiple the implementation projects. Being an Implementation Manager reviews external clients product demands, develops project plans and ensures that implementations are completed on time, within budget, and meet client expectations. May be involved in pre-sales product demonstrations or provide assistance in scoping projects or developing proposals. Additionally, Implementation Manager requires a bachelor’s degree. Typically reports to a director. The Implementation Manager manages subordinate staff in the day-to-day performance of their jobs. True first level manager. Ensures that project/department milestones/goals are met and adhering to approved budgets. Has full authority for personnel actions. Extensive knowledge of department processes. To be an Implementation Manager typically requires 5 years experience in the related area as an individual contributor. 1 to 3 years supervisory experience may be required.
Implementation Manager Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Implementation Manager to join our team.
- Building new hotels/hostels directly into the Mews platform based on specifications to assist the Customer Success team when needed;
- Bringing the WOW factor to the trainings and leaving a lasting positive impression on the client;
- Keeping all the necessary software up to date as per requirement;
- Partner with other members on the implementation team to provide technical & data integrity support as needed;
- Performs other related duties as assigned;
- Establish and maintain relationships with third parties/vendors;
- Provide outstanding customer service throughout all interactions with clients;
- Travel to client sites to conduct trainings or complete implementation tasks, when applicable and assigned;
- Communicate deliverables, required tasks, and timelines regularly to client to help keep the implementation process on schedule;
- Using a lens for long-term client success and data completeness within VTS,
- Collaborate with Product and Engineering teams to integrate into client’s ERP and other inventory systems;
- Review data structure and governance within external systems that will integrate with and automatically populate data fields within VTS;
- Perform risk management to minimize project risks;
- Report and escalate to management as needed when project time deadlines become at-risk;
- Maintain detailed project plans to communicate project status both internally & externally.
- Ability to perform comfortably in a fast-paced, high-intensity, deadline-oriented work environment;
- Strong technical aptitude and an understanding of Software-as-a-service (SaaS) delivery model;
- Demonstrated project management skills in managing solutions for Fortune 500 customers;
- Manage a particular stream within a larger client implementation project including the management of assigned implementation staff;
- 4-5 years of experience; college degree in engineering, operations or product management preferred;
- High integrity and an unyielding commitment to compliance and innovation;
- Coordinating implementation of content requirements;
- Manage the project plan with input from the client and implementation team;
- Experience using Salesforce and JIRA a plus;
- Strong organizational and analytical skills; oral and written communication skills;
- Proven working experience in project management;
- Insure project methodologies, project delivery processes, and implementation management processes are followed;
- Identify system requirements and objectives of system implementation;
- Manage implementation project scope, schedule, and resources;
- Plan that will ensure a successful implementation.