Incident/Problem Manager Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Incident/Problem Manager to join our team.
- Initiating, coordinating, and managing major issues/problems among many stakeholders;
- Documenting and training team members on the ESA IV incident and problem management process;
- Analyzing data to understand issue/problem trends, frequency, and sources;
- Compose executive summary level communication regarding outage;
- Establishing and cultivating relationships with stakeholders to create and support the incident and problem management processes;
- Driving the creation of the incident and problem management process for ESA IV.
- ITIL certification;
- Demonstrated experience with IT services and ServiceNow (or other ITSM) operations;
- Must be curious and have a passion for solving problems;
- Experience with Service Desk and Incident escalation and Problem management;
- Ability to write and deliver executive level summary communications;
- Demonstrated ability to influence and drive consensus;
- Bachelor’s degree and 12+ years’ experience or equivalent years of experience in lieu of degree;
- Detailed understanding of IT enterprise components – hardware, software, licensing, etc.