Insider Threat Analyst Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Insider Threat Analyst to join our team.
- Providing on-call duties and support which may include after-hours support and coordination among GIS response teams;
- Complete written reports in compliance with current reporting procedures and policies;
- Execute, and maintain standard operating procedures (SOPs) for the Insider Threat Program;
- Manage high risk information security incidents by working in conjunction with response partners and other risk teams.
- Must have the ability to write detailed, concise, and accurate reports;
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Security or a related field;
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite;
- Self-directed and self-motivated with ability to perform and complete tasks with minimal guidance;
- 3 5 years of relevant industry experience;
- Familiarity with eDiscovery tools, processes, and procedures.