Instrument Operator Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Instrument Operator to join our team.
- Entry-level position; may not require previous experience;
- Duties may differ depending on the specialty area;
- Performs a variety of routine tasks and works under close supervision;
- Performs a variety of tasks in support of survey or construction activities;
- Relies on basic understanding of procedures and company policies to plan and accomplish basic goals.
- Valid driver’s license and clean driving record;
- Must be able to pass random drug testing;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills;
- Successful candidate must be willing to travel from time to time;
- Experience with collecting field data in a line work format;
- Experience with Topographic Surveys, Boundary Surveys, Construction Layout, & GPS Surveys;
- HS Degree or GED;
- Minimum 1-year experience.