Intelligence Analyst Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Intelligence Analyst to join our team.
- Prepare all-source intelligence products to support the combat commander;
- Assess the significance and reliability of incoming information with current intelligence;
- Establish and maintain systematic, cross-reference intelligence records and files.
- Using computer systems;
- Preparing maps, charts and intelligence reports;
- Ability to simultaneously manipulate multiple sets of data to derive inputs for intel packages;
- Knowledge of the Intelligence Community in general;
- Supportthe build and sustainment of a positive forward leaning engineering team;
- Bachelor’s degree;
- Be able to communicate details clearly and effectively verbally as well as in writing;
- Professional briefing and communication skills and ability to work effectively and harmoniously with fellow team members;
- Conductprogress reporting in support of product development and technical accomplishments within the core team;
- Abilityto interpret ELINT data in support sensor plans, procedures, and database inputs;
- Supportrequirements processes, workflows, ConOps;
- Knowledge of customer’s report writing standards and experience writing IC-related documents;
- Abilityto conduct defect identification and resolution analysis support;
- B.A./B.S. or higher degree in any discipline;
- Ability to work in a fluid and challenging environment with the ability to handle stressful situations.