Internal Audit Manager/Director Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Internal Audit Manager/Director to join our team.
- Assemble and direct large and small teams to deliver high quality work product for clients of all sizes, backgrounds and industries;
- Identify new business opportunities, participate in firm go-to-market activities, and contribute to the development of proposals;
- Determine how to leverage disruptive technologies (intelligent automation, data analytics, etc.) to improve / automate client and KPMG processes.
- Advanced problem solving and analytical skills with proven ability to use data effectively to identify and resolve issues;
- Ability to identify control issues and financial & operational risk within a business process and recommend improvements;
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college/university in an appropriate field and CPA, CIA or CISA is preferred;
- Relevant experience in project management and the full life-cycle of a project.