IT project managers oversee the development and installation of computer hardware and software systems.
IT Project Lead Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a IT Project Lead to join our team.
- Assist in management of local and remote systems, particularly Linux servers but with limited use of Windows;
- Coordinate process of completing an annual IT process review and audit;
- Assist in planning / implementation / monitoring of network resources;
- Plan / Coordinate IT projects ranging from system patches to new hardware acquisition and installation;
- Provide support to customers when issues are escalated;
- Maintain documentation on IT processes;
- Participate in on-call duty in the event of malfunctions in off hours.
- The entire company is focused on providing the best experience to our customers. Candidates will also need a focus on customer service;
- We desire someone with experience in IT operations, preferably in Linux systems;
- Candidate must be motivated, and work well independently;
- A degree in an applicable field and / or 3-4 years IT work experience.