Jr. Project Manager Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Jr. Project Manager to join our team.
- Develop project objectives based on predefined customer strategy;
- Provide direction and decision making for problem resolution;
- Create a master labeling plan and schedule for new product development and change requests;
- Act as a primary interface between internal team and the customer project team;
- Assist with the development and implementation of the supplemental labeling process for late-stage localization;
- Manage resources and materials committed to the project;
- Proactively identify obstacles and seek resolution to ensure products delivered to retail;
- Follows up to ensure that deliverables meet or exceed expectations;
- Assess and manage risk associated with strategic, technical, financial, political and/or business factors facing the project;
- Coordinate across all corporate and regional departments and disciplines to ensure timely and quality product and service;
- Responsible for ensuring that business and end users are consulted with and their input garnered for the project at hand;
- Use appropriate project management tools, reports, templates, mentoring, training, and coaching to IT project teams;
- Lead the effort for ensuring agency compliance with the State’s project management policies and standards;
- Utilize project management best practices, including risk management, quality management, change management, change control and communication;
- Plan, execute, and finalize projects according to defined timelines and within the allocated budget.
- Ability to make decisions independently and to assume leadership responsibilities in critical situations;
- Adept at helping team members harness and develop strengths in pursuit of successful project outcomes;
- Ability to achieve broadly communicated objectives with a minimal amount of supervision;
- Proven ability to build and lead integrated teams from various internal and external teams across multiple sites;
- Appropriate knowledge of Waterfall and Agile methodologies and proficiency in common project planning tools like MS Project;
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or a closely related field.