Junior Analyst Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Junior Analyst to join our team.
- Coordinates resolution of product/service issues, upgrades, and problems;
- Knowledgeable and practices a wider range of data administration skills, often in a Business Process Reengineering context;
- Works with management and process owners to analyze business goals/needs and then translate into technical database/reporting solutions;
- Understands data from the perspective of data processing and in the context of different life-cycle phases;
- Monitor system operability and respond to vulnerabilities as required in accordance with DOD Security Technical Implementation Guidelines;
- Responsible for creating and maintaining customer requested metrics and reports along with data analysis to identify issues/trends;
- Provides support for application upgrades, access, functionality changes, external interfaces, and data integrity;
- Manage and maintain Business Objects Universes and custom objects- organizing objects, optimizing for performance, etc.
- Experience creating and using Pivot Tables or Charts in Excel is a plus;
- Knowledge in research is required;
- Strong proficiency in Microsoft Office applications, specifically Word and Excel is required;
- Outstanding communication skills (written and oral) including s trong ability to write, edit and proofread;
- Ability to work effectively in a fast-paced deadline driven environment.