Land Development Project Manager Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Land Development Project Manager to join our team.
- Communicate with client, staff and internal design team;
- Work to complete design details and plan sets;
- Design portions of a project using relevant office software, modeling and Civil 3D technology;
- Assist in the preparation of engineering and construction cost estimates;
- Complete calculations using engineering formulas and skills and/or utilizes computers in order to solve problems.
- BS in Civil Engineering / MS Preferred;
- Strong Communication Ability;
- 4+ years of experience;
- Must possess a valid driver’s license and be able to operate a motor vehicle;
- Proven experience in client management and relationships and contract acquisition in the Maryland region;
- A bachelor’s or master’s degree or equivalent work experience;
- Has experience in marketing and supervision of the technical work of others;
- Familiarity with Maryland Stormwater requirements and local codes preferred;
- 5+ years of experience in civil engineering related to land development design;
- 5+ years of experience.