Financial Analysis Manager is responsible for financial planning and modeling. Manages the financial analysis projects and statistical studies. Being a Financial Analysis Manager provides key financial analysis and management reporting by managing various monthly reporting processes. Provides guidance on investment and project decisions. Additionally, Financial Analysis Manager requires a bachelor’s degree. Typically reports to a director or top management. The Financial Analysis Manager manages subordinate staff in the day-to-day performance of their jobs. True first level manager. Ensures that project/department milestones/goals are met and adhering to approved budgets. Has full authority for personnel actions. Extensive knowledge of department processes. To be a Financial Analysis Manager typically requires 5 years experience in the related area as an individual contributor. 1 to 3 years supervisory experience may be required.
Manager, Financial Analysis Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Manager, Financial Analysis to join our team.
- Assist Controller with cashflow planning and bank covenant analysis;
- Reports on Weekly/Monthly P&L flash to operators and leadership;
- Responsible for maintaining, updating, and distributing monthly Dashboard Reporting;
- Recurring reporting/analysis as needed for Board Decks (monthly and quarterly), including ad hoc reports.
- Develop presentations to communicate business and analysis results to senior leadership audiences;
- Articulate outcomes of analysis and relevant insights;
- Partner with business leadership to assess the financial implications of ongoing efforts to grow the organization;
- MBA preferred, Bachelor s Degree in Finance or related field required;
- Strong PC skills;
- Experience generating and writing budgets at a store level for a large organization;
- Experience with SSAS, Hyperion Essbase, or similar excel analytical tools or add-ins;
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written skills, especially to convey technical concepts to non-technical teams;
- 1+ year of experience in a managerial or leadership role with reporting structure;
- 4+ years of financial analyst or financial planning and analysis (FP&A) in restaurant, hospitality, or retail preferred.