Manager, Workday Financial Accounting Lead Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Manager, Workday Financial Accounting Lead to join our team.
- Supervise and performance manage staff working on assigned engagements;
- Manage engagements according to KPMG’s financial/cost management policies.
- Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States without the need for visa sponsorship now or in the future;
- A minimum of five years of enterprise resource planning (ERP), Financials implementation and upgrade experience;
- Detailed understanding of ERP System concepts and general module functionality;
- Strong verbal and analytical skills with the ability to write at a publication quality level;
- Travel may be up to 80-100%
- Bachelor’s degree in an appropriate field from an accredited college/university.