Marketing Project Specialist Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Marketing Project Specialist to join our team.
- Attending team meetings aimed at growth, understanding, and collaboration;
- Assist with reporting (grooming/validation and populating data into reports);
- Assist with the management of group demo data and validating attendees;
- Managing SharpSpring and Leadership Management mailboxes (responding to inquiries, logging demo requests, unsubscribing, etc.);
- Communicate with the appropriate departments to ensure all marketing queries are resolved and any issues are rerouted to the appropriate team;
- Strategy planning, both individually and as a team;
- Replying to emails both internally and from potential clients in a timely manner;
- Manage Form submissions (from “Contact Us”) respond and/or distribute leads to the appropriate teams;
- Managing high-volume marketing inquiries through SharpSpring’s CRM.
- Well organized and flexible with effective time-management skills;
- Self-confident with the ability to work well in a fast-paced environment;
- Demonstrated marketing aptitude; assertive, persistent, good listener, self-motivated; sales or content background preferred;
- Excellent oral and written communication skills;
- Goal-oriented, able to meet and exceed monthly goals;
- Bachelor’s in business administration, marketing, or related field preferred;
- Able to work independently as well as on a team;
- Ability to be a brand ambassador for SharpSpring: Be inspiring, ambitious, and fun;
- Knowledge of CRM or marketing automation software preferred.