Marketing Specialist is responsible for designing, creating, and delivering marketing programs to support the growth and expansion of company products and services. Creates, conveys brand messages and improves brand awareness. Being a Marketing Specialist develops sales presentations and provides reports based on information collected such as marketing trends, competition, new products, and pricing. May coordinate involvement in conferences, exhibitions and marketing seminars. Additionally, Marketing Specialist typically requires a bachelor’s degree or its equivalent. Typically reports to a supervisor or manager. The Marketing Specialist gains exposure to some of the complex tasks within the job function. Occasionally directed in several aspects of the work. To be a Marketing Specialist typically requires 2 to 4 years of related experience.
Marketing Specialist Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Marketing Specialist to join our team.
- Inventory management;
- Digital Marketingj Website work;
- Create online and offline marketing content;
- Experience prolonged sitting, standing, walking, bending, stooping and stretching;
- Must have reliable transportation;
- Work with marketing team to manage brand and marketing initiatives;
- Interacts with data providers regarding source data to ensure quality and efficiency of processing;
- Assist with analytics and reporting, as needed;
- Conducts market/member research and recommends for product/service modifications or improvements;
- Monitor impact and effectiveness of optimization implementations;
- Provide some administrative support; including meeting and function scheduling, coordination and execution;
- Manage relationships with external support partners (e.g. copywriters, agencies) to drive marketing activities;
- Responsible for submission and tracking of MARCOM projects for the NAC marketing team;
- Manage email and text distribution lists;
- Monitor effectiveness of college perception through media coverage.
- 2 – 4 years of marketing experience;
- Excellent grammar, spelling, and proofreading skills;
- Strong organization and prioritization skills;
- Studies customer profiles and demographics to recommend, develop, and implement new or existing departmental CRM initiatives by marketing channel;
- Able to lift 12 pounds;
- Reliable for accuracy and thorough work – strong attention to detail;
- Proven experience planning, executing, and closing new partnerships;
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to build relationships with stakeholders and clients;
- Bachelor’s Degree (or internationally comparable degree) – Preferred;
- Must have Quality Control and Proofing experience;
- Able to walk and climb stairs or use elevator to coordinate with other departments;
- Ability to effectively plan, anticipate and take proactive, appropriate action;
- Leadership mentality and entrepreneurial spirit is a must;
- Experience using Microsoft Office Suite, specifically Word, Excel and PowerPoint;
- LOCATION United States – California – Alameda.