Mortgage Consultant (SAFE) Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Mortgage Consultant (SAFE) to join our team.
- Develop knowledge of company products, policies and procedures, and underwriting requirements;
- Develop and maintain a high degree of visibility for WFHM in the marketplace;
- Perform miscellaneous duties as needed and required;
- Inform prospective and existing customers of WFHM programs, rates, policies, underwriting requirements, and loan procedures;
- Understand real estate appraisals, title reports, and real estate transactions;
- Receive customer applications, quote the rate and points, and complete follow-up activities with the registration lock-in;
- Analyze detailed financial and credit data, matching customer needs with an appropriate loan program and level of risk.
- Basic Microsoft Office skills;
- 1+ year of sales experience in financial services, outside sales experience, or a combination of both.