Occupational Health Coordinator Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Occupational Health Coordinator to join our team.
- Make necessary corrections to information entered to ensure problem resolution;
- Coordinate send and receipt of source documents; resolve questions, inconsistencies, or missing information on documents;
- Request documentation from vendors, clinics, or clients as required to complete the testing process;
- Respond to inquiries related to testing transactions via phone and email;
- Identify and interpret appropriate steps to resolve the need of the customer;
- Other duties may be assigned;
- Enter data into computer following each action taken and enter necessary codes to represent the action;
- Track and follow up on received source documents and amount of time documents are in process.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills;
- Microsoft Office (Word, Excel);
- General knowledge of Occupational Health Services is a plus;
- 1 – 3 years of customer service experience;
- High School Diploma.