Operations Project Coordinator Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Operations Project Coordinator to join our team.
- Engage with partner technical contacts via email and phone to resolve configuration issues;
- Provide post-launch QA on T&S as I develop the process to scale it;
- Troubleshooting questions raised by GUR, SJC, and MTV; these requests arrive via chat, bug, email or sCase;
- Apply project management knowledge to the overall project and following a standard methodology, plan, and deliverables;
- Help coordinate/follow-up on documentation changes with the GUR/SJC teams;
- Ensure deployment and implementation schedules are being executed in accordance to the communication, training, and change management strategy;
- Skilled in Identifying, documenting, and escalating issues and resolutions; providing on-going follow and support;
- Providing advanced tax and shipping configuration guidance for standard merchants that aren’t served by the straightforward options;
- Upholds project vision, prepares and analyzes project performance reports;
- Ability to communicate the use and value of system delivery methodologies and creation of life cycle deliverables;
- Attend weekly meetings about T&S with myself (FTE) and vendors from GUR and SJC;
- Developing implementation strategies for communication, process improvements, and technology.
- Acquired knowledge with planning and budgeting;
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Engineering, Finance or similar area of study;
- Supervisory Skills;
- Understanding of Contract Compliance;
- Skilled in Business deployment, implementation and value realization.