Oracle Consultant Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Oracle Consultant to join our team.
- Generate new graphs and reports;
- Provide OBIEE, Oracle ETL processing, and data modelling support for a data warehouse;
- Implement a set of enhancements and fixes;
- Create additional dashboards;
- Import additional data;
- Migrate BI Tools from workstation currently being used to process ETL tasks.
- Assist in preparing testing scenarios;
- Maintain outbound Benefit interfaces to third party systems;
- Document and train Benefit Administrators on daily transactional processing;
- Effectively communicate with end users and help train (especially on Benefits module, but also on HCM Base);
- Configure, and reconfigure existing, MSS and ESS workflows to match requirements;
- Make recommendations on best practices with Benefits/HCM Cloud configurations and workflows;
- Create Benefits and Core HR related OTBI reports;
- Document existing/future Benefits Plan/Option configuration;
- Ability to;
- Advise functional team on options, risks, and any impacts on other processes or systems;
- Analyze and diagnose configuration and workflow issues within HCM Cloud and especially within the Benefits module.