Payroll Tax Specialist Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Payroll Tax Specialist to join our team.
- Understands the importance of meeting deadlines;
- Experience working in a fast-paced payroll environment;
- Good communication skill, both written and oral.
- Payroll certification a plus;
- SAP system experience;
- Able to work with minimal supervision;
- At least 3 years of multi-state payroll tax experience;
- Drive for Results;
- Minimum of 3 years of financial experience;
- Able to effectively manage time and prioritize in order to meet established deadlines;
- Working knowledge of MS Office (Word, Excel);
- Highly analytical;
- Associate degree in a business / Accounting;
- CPP a plus;
- Customer Focus;
- High School Diploma or GED;
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.