Plant Human Resources Generalist Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Plant Human Resources Generalist to join our team.
- Collect and input information for payroll, benefit enrollment and HRIS activities;
- Advise and collaborate with supervisors and managers on matters relating to organizational policies, disciplinary procedures, performance management;
- Develop and maintain procedures aimed at improving the quality and delivery of human resources programs/services;
- Manage temporary labor needs;
- Understands, follows and enforces all established safety, health, quality GMP and Company policies, procedures and recognized practices;
- Prepare and maintain employment, pay and benefit records related to events such as hiring, termination, leaves or promotions;
- 0-25% travel may be required;
- Completing reports i.e. headcount, turnover and other ad hoc reports.
- Collaborates well with others: proactively contributes to group objectives; volunteers to help others;
- Computer usage and typing skills are essential;
- Excellent verbal and written communication, including the ability to effectively communicate with internal and external customers;
- Communicates effectively: conveys facts and information clearly both verbally and orally;
- Must be able to work under pressure and meet deadlines, while maintaining a positive attitude and providing exemplary customer service;
- Ability to maintain regular, predictable, and punctual attendance.