Principal Consultant Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Principal Consultant to join our team.
- Working closely with Arnold Group Partners during all phases of proposal development and project delivery;
- Prepare high-level system architecture in terms of hardware, software, database, and telecommunications components;
- Working with client management to keep them involved in and informed of project progress;
- Working with client project teams as required to complete project deliverables;
- Interact directly with senior management;
- Perform strategic planning and business process reengineering activities;
- Managing day-to-day project schedule, deliverables, and issues;
- Guide the assessment of IT System Objectives and concept of operations;
- Advise senior executives on effective utilization of information technology systems and reengineering to meet business objectives;
- Guide the identification of top-level system requirements;
- Developing effective long-term relationships with all levels of client personnel.
- Working knowledge of hardware, software, and telecommunications requirements supporting system architecture;
- Excellent time management and ability to juggle multiple tasks under strict deadlines;
- Demonstrated success with business process reengineering and strategic IT systems development;
- Ability to clearly communicate technical solutions with technical and non-technical teammates;
- A minimum of eight years of experience working as a consultant;
- Experience assessing IT systems and defining system requirements;
- Strong analytical and systems thinking skillset; ability to apply technical solutions to broad, complex problems;
- Experience collaborating with team members on requirements and solutions.