Product Manager, Monetization Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Product Manager, Monetization to join our team.
- Work with Sales, Marketing and Media teams to define and execute go to market plans for winning variations;
- Leverage data and insights to make informed hypotheses and decisions on product and site optimization;
- Collaborate with the Ad Operations team to execute inventory management on the owned and operated properties;
- Become an expert on GOBankingRates monetization. Understand the revenue and business models for our site and products.
- Strong communicator, directly, in meetings and in writing (email, tickets, briefs, requirements);
- Experience with agile software development and agile management tools (such as Jira);
- Heavy experience using data and reporting to drive strategy. Background in Analytics is a large plus;
- 3+ years of digital advertising experience, solid track record of using data to make decisions;
- 5+ years of product management experience delivering complex technical solutions under tight timeframes;
- Working experience with campaign management tools such as Google Ad Manager (DFP, DCM, Google Adwords, OpenX, etc);
- Degree in engineering, math, business or equivalent professional experience;
- Strong leadership, communication and problem solving skills;
- Successful track record managing priorities and producing impactful results in a fast paced, dynamic environment;
- Hands-on experience working with testing tools (Optimizely, Adobe, Crazy Egg, Google Optimize, etc.);
- Deep knowledge of digital ad inventory forecasting, campaign and order management.