Production Manager manages the operations of all production areas to ensure that volume, cost, and quality standards are achieved. Plans and establishes work schedules, staffing requirements, and production sequences to maximize productivity. Being a Production Manager provides production process analysis and makes recommendations on solutions to process improvements. Familiar with a variety of the field’s concepts, practices, and procedures. Additionally, Production Manager relies on extensive experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals. Performs a variety of tasks. Required a certain degree of creativity and latitude. Typically requires a bachelor’s degree. Typically reports to a senior manager. The Production Manager manages subordinate staff in the day-to-day performance of their jobs. True first level manager. Ensures that project/department milestones/goals are met and adhering to approved budgets. Has full authority for personnel actions. Extensive knowledge of department processes. To be a Production Manager typically requires 5 years experience in the related area as an individual contributor. 1 to 3 years supervisory experience may be required.
Product Manager Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Product Manager to join our team.
- Organize product launches including working with public relations team, executives, and other product management team members;
- Help analyzing current use of products and suggest improvements and efficiencies going forward;
- Set ambitious production goals and communicate them to key personnel;
- Reviews and interprets production schedules for proper sequencing of orders and recommends revisions/adjustments;
- Work with external third parties to assess partnerships and licensing opportunities;
- Establish usage targets by machine type and monitor utilization of asset base to ensure customer forecasts/commitments are being achieved;
- Product evangelist for assigned product areas both internally and externally;
- Provide direction, training, and development as needed;
- R&D on potential opportunities for the organization, prepare and deliver results with recommendations;
- Monitor key metrics and manage your product according to the analytics/data;
- Be responsible for the day-to-day product initiatives as the Product Owner of the agile engineering team;
- Become an expert on competitive products in the marketplace;
- Identify and support commercial opportunities and risks;
- Reviews the QA and documentation process on an ongoing basis;
- Work with cross-functional teams to design, develop, and document product features.
- Interpersonal skills;
- Passion for aiding the underserved financial customer;
- ICAR Platinum status;
- Understanding of Shopify and Shopify Partner apps;
- Great communication and presentation skills;
- PET and PVC material experience;
- Mobile technologies;
- Strong written, verbal and non-verbal communication;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and ability to adapt your communication style for the audience;
- Adept business knowledge, organizational abilities;
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, related field, or equivalent industry experience;
- Ability to participate in technical discussions and help make technical trade-offs;
- Minimum 7 years experience in a program/project leadership role, managing budgets and ensuring implementation;
- Manage Product Analysts and provide feedbacks and coaching for career development;
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Marketing, or Communications is preferred.