Product Specialist II Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Product Specialist II to join our team.
- Assist in the on-boarding process of clients;
- Manage secondary market of market-linked structures;
- Conduct marketing presentations in front of large audiences;
- Identify research-driven trading ideas and market opportunities to drive business;
- Proactively develop and maintain relationships with financial advisors;
- Liaise with senior management and members of legal, compliance, trading and research;
- Liaise and interact with traders to facilitate transactions and provide competitive pricing for clients.
- MS, MBA and/or CFA are desirable but not necessary;
- At least 2 years of relevant work and analytical experience in the areas described above;
- Multi-tasking and ability to work under pressure;
- Strongly preferably Series 66 (or equivalent) and 79, or willingness to take the tests as needed;
- Very strong quantitative, analytical and communication skills;
- Excellent Bloomberg and MS Office skills;
- FINRA registered representative with Series 7 required;
- Strong marketing and presentation skills;
- Ability to work as a team player in a dynamic, fast-paced and collaborative work environment.