Project Consultant Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Project Consultant to join our team.
- Work independently and in teams in a fast paced and sometimes ambiguously defined project environment;
- Gather, analyze, and document software requirements, translate into technical specifications in a Web and/or Mobile development environment;
- Occasional travel may be required (typically 1 week per quarter);
- Facilitate requirements gathering sessions with client executive sponsors;
- Work on client location or at Twentyseven Global offices;
- Requirement Spec, detailed project plans, status reports, test plans, test results;
- Define and perform test for software quality assurance;
- Help maintain excellent client relationships;
- Coordinate software development and testing with offshore team;
- Develop subject matter expertise in functional domain of client projects.
- BS degree in Computer Science or Engineering;
- Experience with micro-service, and cloud-native architectures;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills;
- Experience with CI/CD tools and DevOps principles;
- Experience with Agile development methodologies required;
- Produce deliverables identified in client statements of work;
- System Integrator and/or Software Company experience;
- Work Location: Denver, CO;
- Experience coordinating with and/or managing offshore software development teams;
- Great attitude, work ethic, energy, and enthusiasm.