Project Coordinator III Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Project Coordinator III to join our team.
- Collaborate frequently and closely with the team to ensure program activities and project tasks are executed on time;
- Collect requirements and assigning tasks;
- Create and monitor project reports for program managers, proactively identifying and communicating potential issues with plan executions;
- Create, maintain and monitor program activity reports, dashboards and metrics;
- The Project Coordinator candidate will perform consistent and accurate entry of written and electronic data into various client systems;
- Develop and maintain issue logs and identify key resolutions for issues/tasks at hand;
- Track, analyze and communicate project risks and opportunities;
- Track and report project progress, update documentation, direct quality assurance;
- Collaborative prioritization with Technical Program Manager Team;
- Keeping in close contact with key project members and decision makers, Communicate with stakeholders;
- Point of contact for stakeholders which may include both internal and external customers.
- Experience with reviewing, editing, and presenting reports to management team;
- Ability keep up in a fast paced dynamic environment;
- Effectively collaborate schedules and meetings using tools such as Outlook, Calendar, Office 365, MS Project, Salesforce etc;
- 6-9 years of experience working in a similar coordinating role;
- Strong written and verbal communication skills;
- Has some experience working with procurement (procurement teams and systems);
- Independent, driven, eager to learn, and share information with other team members;
- Can record action items and high-level notes in technical meetings and distribute them to attendees;
- Experience keeping project documents and document templates up-to-date.