Business project managers plan and organise people, tasks and resources to complete a project on time and within budget.
Project Manager Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Project Manager to join our team.
- Responsible for Monthly Invoicing and Project Forecasting;
- Manage daily/weekly field operations (Commercial, Residential or Service);
- Identifies and resolves all issues and changes;
- Provide training to staff as appropriate;
- Managing the overall set-up of the trial by creating work instructions and building protocols;
- Helps complete punch list items by getting information, materials and paper work to proper crews to complete items;
- Responsible for management of a multiple projects of high complexity, priority, and risk;
- Oversee and assist with multiple projects at one time;
- Reviewing past due items on CPS and sending out requests for updates;
- Maintain and update necessary reporting;
- Maintaining a high level of technical expertise by participating in appropriate seminars and training programs;
- Oversight of safety program;
- Support the Project Executive to maintain the master project schedule;
- Developing project work plan;
- Direct, develop, and manage Project Development from beginning to end with full scale project plans and associated communication documents.
- 6 months 1 year plus contractor commitment;
- industrial maintenance;
- Minimum of three (3) years of Project Management experience is preferred or an equivalent education and experience combination;
- Knowledge of DHF, DMR and Engineering Change process;
- Well-developed reasoning and problem-solving skills, including a demonstrated ability to manage risk and influence others;
- Strategic thinker with strong verbal and written communication skills;
- Demonstrates interpersonal skills and effective communication across functional and managerial boundaries;
- High energy to grow and learn in a fast-growing company;
- Equipment used includes: computers and standard office machines;
- Possess ability to work in a high-volume, rapidly paced environment;
- Direct, develop, and manage Project Development from beginning to end with full scale project plans and associated communication documents;
- Position located in the Alpharetta, GA office;
- Ability to balance strategic thinking with tactical execution;
- Strong organizational acumen – ability to thrive in a matrix environment where success depends on a high degree of cross-functional collaboration;
- Reporting and Documentation (Required 2 Years).