Recruiter I assists in the recruitment of potential employees via recruiting website, employee referrals, on-site recruiting and other sources. Contacts potential candidates and confirms interview schedules. Being a Recruiter I makes offers and conducts orientation for new employees. Performs exit interviews and processes change of employee status. Additionally, Recruiter I may require an associate degree in human resources. Typically reports to a supervisor or manager. The Recruiter I works on projects/matters of limited complexity in a support role. Work is closely managed. To be a Recruiter I typically requires 0-2 years of related experience.
Recruiter Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Recruiter to join our team.
- Other duties and projects as assigned;
- Source and recruit candidates using a variety of sourcing including but not limited to job postings, local partnerships, and social media platforms;
- Attends and participates in job fairs and recruiting sessions;
- Uses technology-based search techniques;
- Assessing and developing integrated onboarding program;
- Recruiting for corporate roles – Marketing, Office, Finance, Supply Chain;
- Partner with sales, investments, operations, and marketing teams to create effective sourcing and assessment processes;
- Arrange candidate interviews;
- Work closely with a wide variety of teams to deliver a pipeline of qualified candidates across multiple job requisitions;
- Communicates with candidates to provide status updates on their employment consideration and maintain positive relationships;
- Provide administrative support for all phases of candidate and new hire life-cycle process;
- Serve as a key player in the feedback loop between candidates and leadership;
- Complete phone/email screen on any questionable candidates and relay results to the field;
- Maintain and drive a seamless process, focusing on a positive candidate experience and hiring manager satisfaction;
- Write new job descriptions with senior members of the team to help ensure quality candidate inbound.
- Strong organizational skills;
- Develop recruiting strategies to attract highly qualified candidates;
- Recommend new sources for recruiting candidates;
- Work well independently and in a team environment;
- Demonstrated success in diversity sourcing and recruitment;
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills;
- Make, negotiate, and send offers of employment;
- Position is located in Pleasanton HQ;
- Creative thinker in designing advertising and recruitment campaigns that vary according to position and audience;
- The ability to travel approximately 10% is required for attending meetings and campus recruiting activities;
- 2+ years experience in recruiting;
- Strong knowledge of the recruitment process and sourcing methods;
- Manufacturing and Industrial recruiting experience is required;
- Flexibility with Schedule to meet client sign-in needs.