Resident Services Coordinator Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Resident Services Coordinator to join our team.
- Receives, logs and distributes packages to residents and obtains signature for package delivery;
- Arranging and organizing health and wellness screenings;
- Organizing exercise and wellness classes;
- Coordinating activities for residents and children;
- Social Media Ambassador for the property;
- Staying in compliance with HUD rules/regulations and guidelines;
- Organizing literacy and educational programs;
- Prepares service requests, works closely with service contractors to ensure jobs are handled appropriately;
- Building a rapport with the community while maintaining professional boundaries.
- Complete annual unit inspections;
- Enforce the housekeeping policy;
- Additional degrees that are preferred for this position include: Associate Degree in General Studies;
- Assist with resident concerns and all other duties assigned by the Community Manager;
- This position requires a High School Diploma/GED;
- Work order follow ups;
- Ensure resident preparation for pest services;
- This position requires travel up to 10%;
- Schedule apartment extermination treatments;
- 1-2 years of required experience in Customer Service and Resident Retention;
- Generate and deliver notices;
- Walk with exterminator.