Senior Accountant Consultant Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Senior Accountant Consultant to join our team.
- Collaborate with other teams in the Accounting area or other business areas across the organization;
- Be a mentor to staff and provide accounting technical assistance or training as necessary;
- Perform back up duties for the team, as needed;
- Review segment or consolidated financial statements and analysis prepared by staff;
- Prepare monthly, quarterly and annual GAAP and Management Reporting statements in compliance with internal and external reporting requirements.
- Ability to work on computer for long periods of time;
- Frequent sitting, standing and walking, which may be required for long periods of time and may involve climbing stairs;
- Speak and hear sufficiently to communicate in person and by phone;
- Visual ability to include close vision, distance vision, and ability to adjust focus;
- Occasional reaching with hands and arms, stooping, kneeling, crouching and crawling;
- Frequent lifting and/or moving up to 10 pounds and occasional lifting and/or moving up to 25 pounds;
- Handling and being exposed to sensitive and confidential information.