Senior Associate, Oracle Cloud Financials Consultant Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Senior Associate, Oracle Cloud Financials Consultant to join our team.
- Identify and communicate findings to senior management and client personnel;
- Review business processes and advise clients on system services available within the Oracle Cloud application;
- Review and map Oracle Cloud business processes.
- Completion of one full implementation with Oracle Cloud Financials;
- Detailed understanding of ERP Financial System concepts and general module functionality;
- Bachelor’s degree in an appropriate field from an accredited college/university;
- Strong verbal and analytical skills with the ability to write at a publication quality level;
- A minimum of three years of Oracle enterprise resource planning (ERP), Financials implementation, and upgrade experience;
- Travel may be up to 80-100%
- Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States without the need for visa sponsorship now or in the future.