Senior Associate, Strategy Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Senior Associate, Strategy to join our team.
- Conduct research on emerging technologies, and assessing their impact on Capital One’s business;
- Construct storylines and presentations to socialize strategies and build consensus for transformational change;
- Build qualitative and quantitative models to assess options, estimate benefits, and identify required investments for implementation;
- Meet with business and technology leaders to understand business challenges and priorities, and to discuss potential strategic options;
- Work with business and technology subject matter experts to structure problems and develop solutions and recommendations;
- Develop strategic ideas that leverage technology to solve business problems and enable new opportunities.
- Advanced computer skills with focus on excel and previous work with large amounts of data. Understanding of graphics and preparation of presentations;
- At least two years’ experience in strategy consulting or business analysis;
- Fantastic interpersonal skills, with experience influencing decision-making outside your core team;
- Understanding of real estate / development industry, effective deal structures, and development briefs;
- Undergraduate degree in economics, computer science, mathematics, or property related field;
- Robust workstream management skills, including thoughtful attention to detail and skillful balancing of multiple priorities;
- Bachelor’s degree;
- Strong focus on delivering results;
- Ability to communicate complex ideas effectively and with confidence (internally and potentially externally);
- Ability to operate with a high degree of independence;
- Proficiency in data analysis and in working with large data sets;
- Commercial acumen, including understanding of real estate / property sector, feasibility analysis and conceptual development planning;
- Previous experience with technology strategy development, architecture, or technology delivery is a plus;
- Demonstrated strong verbal and written communication skills;
- Post-graduate qualifications desirable but not essential.