Senior Associate, Workday Payroll Functional Lead Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Senior Associate, Workday Payroll Functional Lead to join our team.
- Participate in client design, testing and integration processes with external vendors;
- Create and support complex Workday payroll calculations and Workday optimization;
- Identify and communicate findings to senior management and client personnel;
- Review business processes and advise clients on system services available within the Workday application.
- A minimum of three years of enterprise resource planning (ERP), HCM implementation, and upgrade experience;
- Bachelor’s degree in an appropriate field from an accredited college/university;
- Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States without the need for visa sponsorship now or in the future;
- Travel may be up to 80-100%
- Detailed understanding of ERP System concepts and general module functionality.