Senior Associate, Workday Procurement / SCM Functional Lead Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Senior Associate, Workday Procurement / SCM Functional Lead to join our team.
- Review business processes and advise clients on system services available within the Workday application;
- Identify and communicate findings to senior management and client personnel;
- Review and map Workday business processes.
- Detailed understanding of ERP System concepts and general module functionality;
- Strong verbal and analytical skills with the ability to write at a publication quality level;
- Travel may be up to 80-100%
- Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States without the need for visa sponsorship now or in the future;
- Bachelor’s degree in an appropriate field from an accredited college/university;
- A minimum of three years of enterprise resource planning (ERP), Financials implementation and upgrade experience.