The Senior Compliance Specialist monitors business activities for compliance with applicable rules and regulations. Assists in the development and implementation of compliance programs for the organization. Being a Senior Compliance Specialist responds to inquiries from regulatory agencies and completes required compliance documentation. Ensures operating manuals and procedural documents stay current when regulations change. In addition, Senior Compliance Specialist may supervise and guide lower level compliance specialists. Requires a bachelor’s degree. Typically reports to a supervisor or manager. Being a Senior Compliance Specialist contributes to moderately complex aspects of a project. Work is generally independent and collaborative in nature. Working as a Senior Compliance Specialist typically requires 4 to 7 years of related experience.
Senior Compliance Specialist Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Senior Compliance Specialist to join our team.
- providing oversight of the site Self-Inspection program and represents CQA during customer and regulatory audits;
- analysis on quality indicating data and makes recommendations;
- authoring and approval of SOPs and Validation documents.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills are required;
- Advanced MS Office skills including Word, Excel, and PowerPoint preferred;
- Juris Doctor a plus;
- Prefer a detail-oriented individual;
- 3 years of experience working in Banking/finance compliance;
- Bachelor’s degree;
- Ability to understand complex legal and regulatory issues.