Senior Construction Manager Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Senior Construction Manager to join our team.
- To ensure that the company’s staff acts ethically and fairly in all its internal and external dealings;
- To adhere to and positively support the company’s safety policy as set forth in the company’s Safety Manual, including documentation;
- To ensure that all requirements of insurance, safety, labor relations, contracts, and Equal Employment Opportunity are met;
- To ensure that the project team properly prepares applications for payment and receives clients’ payments in a prompt fashion;
- To effectively organize, manage, train and motivate the field and office staff while maintaining measurable team goals;
- To ensure that the company’s Operations Policies and Procedures and other systems are utilized and enforced on all projects under his/her direction;
- To contribute to the yearly planning process and to participate in the process of monitoring performance to ensure the achievement of planned results;
- Manages portfolio of clients with multiple projects;
- Manages projects involving RTF (Risk Triggering Factors);
- Managing projects to achieve specified objectives;
- Directs staff to operate and minimize exposure to claims;
- Supervises and directs Project Managers with multiple projects or program of projects;
- Decision-making authority and directs other Project Managers in recognizing risk and uncertainty with plans to mitigate and eliminate such;
- Responsible for delivering revenues assigned from specific clients as a result of repeat business caused by flawless execution of projects;
- Consistently completes project without write-downs or multiplier erosion.
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably in construction science, engineering or related field from an accredited institution;
- Ten or more years general contractor or construction related experience with five or more of years in management.