Senior Corporate Accountant Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Senior Corporate Accountant to join our team.
- Assist with preparing PBC list for quarterly reviews and year-end audits;
- Document policies, procedures and workflow for assigned areas of responsibility;
- Prepare monthly sales tax filings;
- Ensure all financial closing and reporting deadlines that have been assigned are met;
- Assist FP&A team with variance and trend analysis;
- Back-up month-end duties assigned to other Accountants;
- Record and maintain intercompany balances;
- Develop trustworthy relationships with colleagues;
- Ad hoc reports as needed;
- Identify and resolve accounting discrepancies and irregularities;
- Compile and analyze financial information to prepare entries including fixed assets, payroll, reserve adjustments, prepaids and deposits;
- Prepare monthly balance sheet reconciliations;
- Assist in annual budget preparation and re-projections throughout the year;
- Maintain, analyze, and reconcile all GL accounts for multiple company subsidiaries;
- Maintain organized, accurate and complete accounting records, electronically and hardcopies, as necessary.
- CPA license or CPA track preferred;
- 4+ years of experience;
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting;
- Public accounting experience or a blend of public and industry highly preferred;
- Oracle experience a plus.