Senior Digital Program Manager Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Senior Digital Program Manager to join our team.
- Lead the Digital Team program process to deliver a mix of brand and commerce-led digital experiences;
- Partner with the paid media COE to achieve spend, revenue, and ROI goals through campaign analysis, optimization, expansion, and testing;
- Collaborate closely with the Sales and Sales Development organizations to manage and monitor lead quality and conversion;
- Monitor portfolio progress to drive adherence to scope, timeline, budget and quality;
- Ensure Brooks program management practices for communication, status, document management and budgeting are followed;
- Track demand generation goals to increase marketing sourced revenue, track performance, and proactively identify opportunities for growth;
- Communicate portfolio progress to the organization to ensure alignment across the organization.
- BA or BS required in Business or a related field;
- Experience working globally;
- 7+ years of experience in customer-facing digital environments, ecommerce, digital development, and digital channel management;
- Creativity and passion for running, fitness, and inspiring people to run and be active;
- 7+ years experience in strategic planning and project management;
- Ability to think strategically, coupled with a willingness to dive in and own the details of execution;
- Highly organized with strong attention to detail;
- Demonstrated ability to work collaboratively with diverse teams to achieve necessary results;
- Strong written and verbal communication skills;
- Great team member: within the team, and ability to build bridges with adjacent teams;
- Strong skills in managing diverse work streams, cross functional teams to build and complete innovative projects.