Senior Global Accountant Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Senior Global Accountant to join our team.
- Prepare supporting documentation, analysis, and audit-ready workpapers;
- Assist in process control requirements relevant to topic and where appropriate implement process efficiencies;
- Coordinate tracking and accounting for commissions and share-based compensation expense and bonus plans;
- Assist in month-end accounting close processes; continuously improve the effectiveness and efficiency of the close processes;
- Design and produce supporting schedules and analysis to explain financial results and variances;
- Model professionalism and operate in the spirit of teamwork and trust; promote a responsive, supportive, and open environment;
- Support both external and internal audit requests;
- Proactively communicate and overcome barriers to deliver expected outcomes;
- Benchmark and apply industry and internal best practices.
- Solid interpersonal skills with a proven record of collaboratively working with diverse teams;
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA) or current CPA exam candidate is a big plus;
- Understanding of Sarbanes-Oxley (SOX) regulations;
- Good knowledge of U.S. generally accepted accounting principles (GAAP);
- Previous experience in share-based compensation programs is a plus;
- Passion for rapidly learning and applying new skills and technologies;
- Ability and enthusiasm to work in a fast-paced environment; solid organizational and time management skills;
- Experience with transfer pricing is a plus;
- Working knowledge of Oracle Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) Cloud system is a plus;
- Undergraduate degree, Bachelor of Science (BS) or equivalent in accounting; advanced degree in accounting a plus.