The Senior HR Generalist collects and analyzes HR data related to compensation, benefits, training, recruitment, etc. to determine improvements and report to management. Designs and administers human resources policies and procedures. Being a Senior HR Generalist prepares internal employee communications regarding compensation, benefits, or company policies. Processes paperwork for functional area according to established procedures. In addition, Senior HR Generalist requires a bachelor’s degree. Typically reports to a manager or head of a unit/department. Being a Senior HR Generalist contributes to moderately complex aspects of a project. Work is generally independent and collaborative in nature. Working as a Senior HR Generalist typically requires 4 to 7 years of related experience.
Senior HR Generalist Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Senior HR Generalist to join our team.
- Collaborate with the HR team in global key programs or initiatives like People Review, Talent Development, and other global programs;
- Conduct office purchasing application and arrangement, etc;
- Support CEO to do related daily communication with internal business units/functions;
- Lead local recruiting process such as application review, posting internal positions, contact applicants to schedule phone and onsite interviews;
- Handle payroll processing and assist with local benefit program research and analysis;
- Conduct a new hire onboarding process including background checks, benefits enrollment, and training records, orientation, etc;
- Serve as an HR point of contact with employees, including assisting with benefit questions, visa application, permit renewal, etc;
- Management of employees expenses;
- Keep close communications with local employees to build a positive working environment and address employee relations issues;
- Coordinate office facilitates with agencies;
- Collaborate with the China HR team and related parties in staff relocation arrangements;
- Liaising with labor law firm when required;
- With knowledge of local legal requirements related to day-to-day management of employees, reducing legal risks and ensuring regulatory compliance;
- Assist to implement global programs like Boost Stock, Engagement Survey, etc.
- Minimum 2-3 years of high performing work experience in Human Resources or a closely related field is required;
- PHR or SPHR certification preferred;
- Must the ability to problem solve and multi-task in a fast-paced environment;
- Experience proactively identifying HR opportunities and working in partnership with managers to execute against an HR strategy;
- Strong employee relations and conflict resolution skills.