Senior Manager, Strategic Sourcing Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Senior Manager, Strategic Sourcing to join our team.
- Sets high-level strategies and reduces the organization’s overall Supply Chain risks and costs without compromising quality or reliability;
- Responsible to manage the Enterprise Strategic Sourcing’s compliance tracking, analysis, and reporting;
- Manages all aspects of the contract management documentation process.
- Strategic sourcing, data analysis, and spend analytics experience required;
- Project Management experience preferred;
- Demonstrated strong analytical, process improvement innovation and team-building skills;
- Project Management Professional (PMP) certification preferred;
- 2+ Years Direct supervisory experience required;
- Strong oral and written communication skills are required;
- Demonstrated ability to logically analyze and solve broadly-defined business problems with innovative solutions;
- Bachelor’s Degree Business, Engineering, Project Management, Supply Chain Management or related field required;
- Six Sigma training and/or certification preferred;
- Demonstrated ability to establish rapport and effective working relationships with business partners, supervisors, subordinates and peers;
- Demonstrated ability to present ideas logically and concisely to diverse audience groups at all organizational levels both verbally and in writing;
- Demonstrated ability and/or experience providing fact-based advice and developing market and industry analyses;
- 7+ Years in contracts administration/management, procurement, strategic sourcing or a related field is required;
- Certified Purchasing Manager (CPSP) preferred.